Premises Liability Insurance

  • Inexpensive basic liability coverage for injuries to visitors and and/or damage to their property that occurs on your business premises

If you rent your office or shop your lease will require you to have liability insurance. In some instances landlords will accept a Premises Liability policy instead of full Commercial General Liability coverage.

What’s the difference between the two? A full Commercial General Liability policy includes Premises Liability coverage along with Advertising Liability (for misleading advertising, slander & libel, and more) and Products and Completed Operations coverage (for things you make and projects you complete that result in problems later on).

Premises Liability provides protection for lawsuits stemming from injuries such as slip and fall incidents that happen in your office or damages to property that your visitors bring with them.

Talk to one of our agents to find out if Premises Liability is right for you.

CALL 877-207-7900 NOW or fill out our short Quote Request form.
All insurance coverages are subject to the terms and conditions of the policies issued. Read your insurance policies carefully and speak to your agent about any questions you have.
Leave a Message

Our agents are not available right now. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.