CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTE!
Car Dealers & Garagekeepers Insurance
- Business Liability & Physical Damage Coverage for Garage Operations & Dealerships
- Coverage for Customer Vehicles in Your Care, Custody, and Control
- Special policies for Roadside Assistance operations
If you run an auto repair shop, a body shop, or a dealership, there are special policies designed just for you (also called storage location insurance in some states). In addition to the usual commercial general liability protections, you need the liability and property coverages designed for vehicles. Let’s take a look at a few examples of possible incidents:
- You back one of your company cars into a customer’s parked car.
- While moving a customer’s car you strike another customer’s car.
- One of your mechanics is driving a customer’s car after a repair and he strikes a pedestrian in a cross-walk.
- A customer test-driving one of your cars clips a telephone pole.
- A customer’s car is stolen from your premises.
Whether all of these examples or only one could happen in your business, our commercial insurance agents will work with you to figure out which types of risks you are exposed to and we will tailor your policy to your specific needs.