Commercial Property Insurance

  • For business premises you own
  • For your business property & inventory

Commercial Property Insurance covers your property against loss caused by events such as fire, wind, vandalism, and theft.

If you own your premises and are paying a mortgage, the bank or finance company requires this coverage.

What about everything inside the building that belongs to the business? Add up the cost of your inventory, your tools, your computers, and any other “stuff” your business owns, and if you can’t easily replace it out-of-pocket, you need insurance.

Examples of incidents covered by Commercial Property Insurance

  • A pipe bursts in the ceiling above your office during the night. When you come in the next day, all the computers are ruined and the data is lost and must be reconstructed. The carpet and a section of drywall must be replaced.
  • Thieves break into your shop and take $25,000 in engine diagnostic equipment and tools.
  • There is a fire at your warehouse and inventory worth $100,000 has been destroyed.

The definition of “property” can be very broad and include lost income, money, company papers and computer records. You can also obtain Business Interruption coverage to help you get through the time it takes to get up and running after you have suffered a covered loss.

Small business owners can often get a great rate on their insurance with a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) that includes both Commercial Liability and Commercial Property coverage.

Speak to one of our Agents to get the right policy at the right price.

CALL 877-207-7900 NOW or fill out our short Quote Request form.
All insurance coverages are subject to the terms and conditions of the policies issued. Read your insurance policies carefully and speak to your agent about any questions you have.
Leave a Message

Our agents are not available right now. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.