You need one or more:

  • General Liability
  • Liquor Liability
  • Business Property
  • Commercial Vehicle
  • Workers Comp

Each food service business is unique. Do you have table service, take-out only, or both? Do you sell alcoholic beverages? Do you have stoves, ovens, or fryers that require fire suppression equipment?

Liability: Every business dealing in food needs liability insurance. It covers you if someone claims illness from your food or slips and falls on your premises. If you cater at a hotel or banquet hall, they will require this policy.

Liquor Liability: Do you serve beer/wine or liquor? This policy protects you when claims are made that you are responsible when intoxicated persons cause injuries or damages.

Business Property: Not just for people who own their restaurant building. Your cooking and refrigeration equipment is valuable could be lost to a kitchen fire or other event.

Commercial Vehicle: Do you offer food delivery? Or do you or your employees drive to suppliers to pick up food and other items for your business? If so, you’ll need a commercial vehicle policy.

Workers Comp: If you have employees, this is for them (and you). Required in most states.

A single Restaurant Business Owner Policy may offer all the coverage you require, or you might need a combination of policies. We will help you get the right insurance.

CALL 877-207-7900 NOW or fill out our short Quote Request form.
All insurance coverages are subject to the terms and conditions of the policies issued. Read your insurance policies carefully and speak to your agent about any questions you have.
Leave a Message

Our agents are not available right now. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.