INSURANCE FOR CARS, VANS & PICKUPS
You’ll need a commercial vehicle policy if:
- You haul tools or equipment to job sites
- You transport goods or people for a fee
- You deliver goods or purchases to customers
- You drive from one business to another business (not just to and from work)
- You need high limits of liability or a special liability coverage due to a contract or regulatory requirements
- Your employees or workers sometimes drive your personal vehicle
- The vehicle is registered to a business or corporation
Your regular auto policy will NOT cover injuries and damage you cause while operating a vehicle for business purposes or in the course of employment.
We’ll see that you get the right policy for the cars, vans or trucks that you use in your business, from single vehicles to fleets. We’ll be happy to answer your questions.