You’ll need a commercial vehicle policy if:

  • You haul tools or equipment to job sites
  • You transport goods or people for a fee
  • You deliver goods or purchases to customers
  • You drive from one business to another business (not just to and from work)
  • You need high limits of liability or a special liability coverage due to a contract or regulatory requirements
  • Your employees or workers sometimes drive your personal vehicle
  • The vehicle is registered to a business or corporation

Your regular auto policy will NOT cover injuries and damage you cause while operating a vehicle for business purposes or in the course of employment.

We’ll see that you get the right policy for the cars, vans or trucks that you use in your business, from single vehicles to fleets. We’ll be happy to answer your questions.

CALL 877-207-7900 NOW or fill out our short Quote Request form.
All insurance coverages are subject to the terms and conditions of the policies issued. Read your insurance policies carefully and speak to your agent about any questions you have.
Leave a Message

Our agents are not available right now. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.